SFO Parking Lot Upgrades
San Francisco International Airport
The SFO parking lot C&D project reached substantial completion yesterday (10/18/16). Find attached photo of Lot D – North. Thanks to the hard work and long hours of all the crews the lot opened up on the original *substantial completion deadline. This is despite encountering project wide unforeseen ground conditions that forced change in construction means and methods for both Anvil and it’s key subcontractor Tennyson Electric, along with on-going owner design errors & omissions, and added scope.
The project consisted of;
1. Construction of 83 EA new light pole bases.
2. Trenching and relocation of 83 EA new light pole bases.
3. Demolition of 83 EA existing light pole bases.
4. Automated entry and exit gate modifications.
5. 1,245,000 SF of micro-surfacing.
7. 5 EA New bus shelters.
8. New regulatory and wayfinding signage.
9. 37% less red hair for Matt Fitch.
10. In increase of field engineering experience for Ross Wickes from 0% to 100%.