Our Core Competencies
We self-perform a full range of concrete, underground, water and temporary services work for public and private infrastructure projects. Thriving on close collaboration with each client, Anvil Builders delivers innovation and efficiency on every project.
- Structural Concrete
- Flatwork and Finish
- Welded Steel Pipe, Ductile Iron, PVC
- Water Mains
- Sewer / Storm Water
- Fuel / Gas Piping
- Water Treatment Systems
- Mechanical Pump Stations
- Large Diameter Actuated Valve / Outlet Systems
- Control / Remote Control Panels
- Temporary Services:
- Erecting and Operating Project Manlifts
- Constructing / Maintaining Temporary Safety Systems
- Construction Waste / Miscellaneous Debris Removal
To date, Anvil Builders has successfully delivered and self-performed tens of millions of dollars in municipal, state and federal contracts. Our recent work includes several significant San Francisco Bay Area infrastructure projects, including: Hilltop Drive Pump Station, Oceanside Treatment Plant, West Napa Street Water System Replacement and EBMUD Grand Avenue.
As a local San Francisco general contractor, Anvil Builders specializes in public works and infrastructure projects with an approach that is firmly structured on military standards, performance, and ethics.
After incurring permanent injuries from an attack during service in Iraq, HT Tran retired from the military and used his experience to build a career in government contracting and construction. In 2010, HT founded Anvil Builders along with two strategic partners, Alan Guy (President) and Richard Leider (EVP & CFO). Alan added key experience in large-scale urban construction, while Richard provided strategic direction from 25 years of experience in commercial construction and real estate.
Our Core Values
Our core purpose is to create opportunities that make an impact.
- Safety: We are dedicated to the health and safety of our people – Anvil’s greatest asset. Our number one priority is an injury free workplace.
- Grit: We achieve excellence for our clients and company with determination, perseverance, and a positive attitude. They say when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Teamwork: We are inclusive, collaborative, patriotic and supportive of our team members. Through training and mentorship, we always strive to better each other.
- Best in Class: We are innovative; constantly embracing new technology and identifying the best method to get the job done safely and efficiently.
- Fun: Who says we can’t have fun?!